Hi,

Does anybody have any experience with installing Debian (say Lenny) on USB
flash drives? I would like to install Debian on my PQI 4 GB USB flash drive but
I am not sure which filesystem to use - ext2, ext3, XFS?

My primary concern/criteria in selecting a fs would be throughput/performance.

I am tried searching around the internet but most of the articles talk about
preparing a LIVE USB flash drive which is *not* what I would like to do. I just
want a plain Debian system on my USB flash drive just like on any IDE Hard
Drive.

Thanks

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/

Windows Liveā„¢: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_012009