On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Michael Pobega <pob...@fuzzydev.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 05:45:43PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
>> On Tue,21.Apr.09, 08:58:13, machiner wrote:
>>
>> > Recently I set up a blog for a couple site members and one older
>> > fellow in particular is going gang-busters!  I would like to expand
>> > the site to include any of you that can muster up an hour a week or
>> > so to write tutorials or articles germain to new or relatively new
>> > Linux (Debian) users.
Machiner, thank you for your debian work in debiantutorials site.
I would like to see every debian-user collaborating in
wiki.debian.org, so we have a nice and update site where read
everything about debian.
It would be awesome seeing all the questions asked here (in this list)
solved with a pointer to our wiki (this would mean there would be a
team which extracts resume from the list and put conclusions in the
wiki, but sure nobody has time for this).

>> I'd rather not spread resources all over the net. If I'd have time to
>> write new stuff I'd put it on wiki.debian.org (or help maintain
>> existing content).
>>

> I completely agree - I think one of the main problems with GNU/Linux
> documentation (and Debian in particular) is that it's so spread among
> different places;
>
> [0] the Debian Wiki (http://wiki.debian.org)
> [1] Debian Documentation (http://debian.org/doc/)
> [2] Debian Help (http://www.debianhelp.org/)
> [3] Debian Forums (recently deceased, http://forums.debian.net)
> [4] Debian Administration (http://www.debian-administration.org/)
>
> Do we really need another source of "information"?
I would like to add another 'ideal/utopic' resource:

www.debian.org/usr/share/doc/ or usr.share.doc.debian.org/ where you
could find all docs from debian packages. It would be nice (I think)

Regards,