machiner wrote:
> Sorry, I think I'm replying to Paul instead of the OP, but I deleted that
> original post from my email.
>
> If you don't want to remove the kernel you're not using for whatever reason,
> just
> edit: /boot/grub/menu.lst and comment out the 8 lines that comprise the 2
> kernel
> options of the kernel image you don't want to use.

This will not allow you to use the kernel (which is OK if you don't need
it), but they are still in your HD taking up space.

Also, I think they will reappear if update-grub is called, which happens
when a kernel is installed or removed, for example.

--
Every path has its puddle.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
edua...@kalinowski.com.br