On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 05:11 PM, Ashley Graham wrote:

That should all be fine, as long as XP doesn't get upset about the
changed order of the disks.

Do you have experience in that it will? Or is this a more or less, "beware this might happen".

In other words, have you seen it happen? Are there steps I can take to
avoid it?

No, I haven't seen it happen, I mentioned it because I have no idea whether XP will handle it properly or not.

Go ahead and try it, the worst that could happen is that XP doesn't boot.

Cheers