Thank you very much for your reply . Can you please do me favor and let me
know what is the equivalent of Linux "/etc/rc.local" bootup script in Debian
? In Linux , I put the "crontab crontab.txt" in /etc/rc.local bootup script
but where I am expected to put it under my Debian server ?
Thank you in advance