Vincent Lefevre schreef:
Hi,

On 2010-01-25 14:26:56 +0200, Γιώργος Πάλλας wrote:
I guess you mean the nvidia-kernel-source package. Well, I installed
it, and then:
# module-assistant auto-install nvidia

That fails, and I cant understand why... Again any ideas would be
very appreciated!

I don't have that in the installation steps:
m-a a-i == module-assistant auto-install, so you actually do. However, doing a m-a prepare, m-a clean might work for the OP. I did a m-a a-i for the 2.6.32 yesterday (on and amd64, so not exactly the same config), without any problem. So likely there's still some old junk in the way.

Sjoerd