Dear Christian:

  In modem's configure menu's port forwarding, I make
it pass 60 to 90 port at both tcp and udp and ip
address 192.168.0.2(private, I can see it from my
ifconfig) and 209.180.184.93(leased static ip from
qwest.net) at advanced setting

and in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf , change listen 80
to listen 70

 in my /etc/hosts
I have, and only have loop back 127.0.0.1 localhost

the result now is
----------------
http://209.180.184.93  or www.linuxspc.dyndns.org
show my modem config page

http://209.180.184.93:70 or www.linuxspc.dyndns.org:70
connection refused when attempting to
209.180.184.93:70

http://localhost
connection refused when sttempting to connect
localhost

http://localhost:70
immediated show my apache test page

under such phenonan , how do I make
http://209.180.184.93 or www.linuxspc.dyndns.org
immediate pop out my apache test page
?

I used apache 2, linux kernel 2.4.20-6(redhat 9)

looking your experienced advice
sincere eric
[EMAIL PROTECTED]