> Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 21:24:34 -0500
> From: cele...@gmail.com
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: Upgrade to Lenny?
>
> On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 07:47:05 -0800
> ow...@netptc.net wrote:
>
> [lots of quoted stuff]
>
> People, trim please!
>
> Celejar
> --
> foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator
> mailmin.sourceforge.net - remote access via secure (OpenPGP) email
> ssuds.sourceforge.net - A Simple Sudoku Solver and Generator
>

> --

Thank you very much you kind guys . At now , I have the tshark installed on my
Lenny . But I want to analyze my previously captured 'output.pcap' file , by
the following :

#tshark output.pcap

Previously , when I was on my Sarge , I modified my /etc/fstab to be eble to
copy files from cdrom :

/dev/cdrm /mnt/cdrm iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0

And I always had the ability to deal with my cdrom . But on my new Lenny , it
cannot get through and it returned as :

'wrong fs type, bad options, bad superblocks on /dev/hdc'

Can you please let me know how to modify it ?