On Monday 29 March 2010 17:29:26 Jordan Metzmeier wrote:
> While I agree that this particular issue is very general
> to Linux itself,

That is really the point that I was making.

> people still need to learn to seek help from the
> appropriate communities.

I actually agree in general.  Asking for help with a CentOS, RH specific
problem here is a waste of everyone's time, including the OP's.

But in this specific case, I know that Dotan does in fact belong to, at least,
the Kubuntu list.  And this question was generally applicable, anyhow to
deb-based distros; of general interest, anyhow to me ;-)) ; and more likely
to be answered helpfully here.

And I am in a semantically nit-picking mood. :-(   I have just spent a weekend
immersed in modern teenage argot.  Since when was "wicked" a term of
approbation??  And "cool" high praise??  As for KKL, I needed a translation.

Lisi