Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Merciadri Luca dijo [Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 02:00:13PM +0200]:
>

> Yet, you say in your previous reply they would be able to remove the
> watermark from the document. That is clearly more complicated.

Sure, but I think that PDFs are composed `in layers,' aren't they? If
`layers' were not merged together, it might still be possible to remove
the watermark.

> If you distribute an image file in such a fashion it can be read on
> screen but lacks enough resolution to be good for printing, fewer
> people will print it. Of course, depends on what you want to achieve,
> on the nature of the document.

I will think about it later. This is not in my character to think about
stuff I could do to prevent other from harming, globally, but one
apparently needs to trust nobody. That is sad to resort to technical
means for problems which could be fixed at `human scale.'

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.