Got virus attacked on the Windows section of a dual boot machine that runs
Debian (latest Woody) and Windows 98. Windows got into such a state between
the virus and me messing with it that I ended up reformatting the C: drive
and reinstalling Windows. In so doing, access to Debian has been cut off and
the unit boots straight into Windows. Is there a way that I can get back to
dual booting that machine. I'd hate to have to reinstall Debian and go
through getting KDE 3.0 again.

Thank you,

Bill.

--