While running cfdisk, it lists various file system types. Is there a
document which explains the difference between similar file systems?

In particular, if I want to have a windows XP type of filesystem, do I go
with "07 HPFS/NTFS" or "86 NTFS volume set" or "87 NTFS volume set"?

Similarly, If I want to create FAT32 partition so that I can exchange files
between windows and Linux, should I go with "0B W95 FAT32" or ""w95 FAT32"
"w95 FAT32 (LBA)"

What are the advantages in choosing one over the other? I tried to google,
/usr/share/doc/util-linux etc., but could not find anything useful.

thanks
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi