Camaleón wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 12:29:03 +0000, Artur Frydel wrote:
>
>> Some times ago I used multimedia.org. Now, I don't use them anymore. But
>> some packages  were installed from theirs source, for example yesterday
>> I discovered old flashplayer-mozilla...
>>
>> Now I want to know, which of my packages are from multimedia.org
>> repository. How to check this one? Any dpkg or apt magical command?
>
> No magical command this time... but GUI :-P

Sad but true :)
I've done this in this "synaptic" method. This one works for me.
There was one ugly packet - acroread. Removed. And some libs for dvd
read. I don't want them now.
I've found w32codecs also. Thery are needed by mplayer to work witch
some windows codecs? Am I right? Is any method to replace this packet -
not using multimedia?

--
Artur 'Bzyk' Frydel
"Always look on the bright side of life."