Thank You for Your time and answer, Freeman:

> When I opened stardict, it returned an error that no dictionaries
> were found and it gave the url I mentioned.
>
> I downloaded the compressed dictionaries from the dictd collection
> there and, as root, extracted them to the directory described,
> /usr/share/stardict/dic .

All right. I just had several dictionaries copied in the dir. - the
collection long time ago I did download from diver sources - may that's
why it told me nothing about the URL. Also, I use qstardict, not *-gtk
one.

Now I would update those dictionaries and that's why I tried to find a
solution in the Debian repos - so that it might be updated
automatically - just like any other package.