Are there any rankings of the most popular Linux distros for the enterprise
desktop?  My guess is that the most popular enterprise desktop distros are
Ubuntu, RedHat, and SUSE.

What features/characteristics are needed for an enterprise desktop computer
that aren't needed for a home desktop computer?

Are there companies or organizations that use Linux Mint?  Linux Mint is the
distro I recommend to Windows users.  Linux Mint has a Windows-like feel, and I
find it more user-friendly than Ubuntu.  Since Mint is based on Ubuntu, most of
the help out there for Ubuntu also applies for Mint.

For those of you who have helped a company or organization migrate from Windows
to Linux or from one Linux distro to another, what is your preference?

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802...@jasonhsu.com>