I have recoll installed on stable, wheezy and sid. It is working fine on stable but on the other two it indexes fine but is not displaying the
results.  I installed the helper files but still no display other then

-------------------------------
Documents 1-8 of at least 230  (query) Next

Next
The recoll in wheezy is 1.15.2-1 and in sid 1.12.7-2

apt-listbugs does not return errors.

If anyone has recoll working on the above I would appreciate it if
you could let me know.

I am looking for a replacement but have yet to find a worthy one.

searchmonkey was tried, in sid, but the man page doesn't agree with the program and the link to the user guide is dead so nix on that.

TIA

Wayne