On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 09:51:07PM -0600, Bob Proulx wrote:

> I am using 2.27.57 and have not seen the problem.
>
> Both Sid and Squeeze have unison 2.27.57 available.  You might try
> downgrading both to 'unison2.27.57' and that seems like it should work
> just fine, since it has been working.  If it does then you can even
> double blind the test by upgrading again to 2.32.52 and if the problem
> is recreated.  If so then file a bug report and return to
> unison2.27.57 on both machines so that you can keep running.

Tried, but didn't work. I think it could be something not directly
related to unison, but wouldn't know what or where to look for. I have
a netbook with sid, and I could synchronize with the squeeze machine,
when both were with 2.32.52. Also, I have noticed today that I
suddenly lose the connection between both machines. (In fact, I'm
writing this at home, where the sid machine is, and connecting via ssh
to the squeeze machine, and I've had to restart this email twice
because the terminal hangs.) So maybe it's something to do with ssh,
but then again, wouldn't know what, as I can ssh, rsync, scp between
both and everthing looks fine. And unison itself is fine, until it is
time to copy files.

Victor