Hi,

Presently running debian testing. The latest xserver-xorg-core update
did cause certain problems with my nvidia card. I could find a
solution for starting X with the new nvidia binary driver (275.28).

Strangely (or maybe not), scim has stopped working. I cannot change to a
different language. Tried im-switch to reset the default. No change.
Clicking on the keyboard icon, does not bring up the language list as it
used to earlier. Right clicking brings up the menu, though.

An identical setup on my laptop with intel graphics has no isses with
the new xserver-xorg-core and scim.

Any pointers to get the scim working again?

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

The man who sees, on New Year's day, Mount Fuji, a hawk, and an eggplant
is forever blessed.
                -- Old Japanese proverb