Olivier BATARD wrote:
> I'm just interested on how, after googling for a long time, on a
> debian, can we manage users's passwords. I mean how can we manage a
> password database on a web php site for example ?
>
> How do you manage your user's passwords database ?

You have asked a very confusing question.  It will ask different
questions to different people.

You asked specifically about a php web site.  Every php web site that
has user logins that I have ever worked with has always had its own
unique password database with its own unique fields.  This means that
each php web site needs to manage its own passwords through the
provided php web interface.  Or you could access the database directly
such as through the command line or through phpmyadmin.

Bob