On 28/12/11 15:32, jida...@jidanni.org wrote:
> So you see the bug too?

No. I don't see a bug (impediment to proper execution).
I see a perception of a bug[*1]. There's a difference.

You believe the app is broken and/or breaches stated Facebook policies
(I agree).
But we don't, and won't, see the same scenario.

> Yes, I 'tried contacting Facebook'.

OK.

> I am not bothered by that app, all I wanted to do was click 'Block App' and
> have it work.

I'm trying to empathise but I just keep getting visions of Lillian
Reardon. I suspect I need coffee and you need to ask someone else. Sorry
about that.

> So you mean they have successfully hacked Facebook?

I wouldn't call it "hacking"... or "cracking" for that matter.

> Yes tcpflow includes most netstat info.

Great. Excellent. Sorted.

Cheers