1. I'm looking for something similar to a quick reference card one might have carried in a shirt pocket. I want something organized by function rather than alphabetically. What I found with Google were too verbose and organized alphabetically.

2. At the moment I do not have a functioning Linux system so I am getting man pages from http://manpages.debian.net/cgi-bin/man.cgi . That generally works fine. At the end of many pages is something similar to:

<BEGIN QUOTE>
SEE ALSO
The full documentation for cp is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and cp programs are properly installed at your site, the com-
       mand

              info coreutils 'cp invocation'

       should give you access to the complete manual.
<END QUOTE>

How do I find "the complete manual" on the WEB?

TIA