On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 23:09:43 +0200, lee wrote:

> Camaleón <noela...@gmail.com> writes:

(...)

>>> What might they be using to play these videos?  Where is configured
>>> what they use?
>>
>> (...)
>>
>> "about:plugins" will tell what other flash plugins are installed and
>> available for your browser.
>
> Thx, I looked at that and there weren't any.

None? In any of the browsers? How that can be?

I know that Chrome/Chromium provides its own Flash Player but not the
Mozilla browsers...

> Meanwhile, I tried gnash and found that it doesn't work at all.

Sadly, that's true for some sites :-(

> Lightspark depends on pulseaudio, and I don't want to install that.
> Are there any alternatives --- preferably using mplayer?

Yes, there are alternatives for playing flash videos but not for
interactive applications. Anyway, what trouble are you having with Adobe
Flash Player?

> It's no more than a video which mplayer can play once you can download
> it, so what's the problem?

None, what problem are you having? Do you have any flash player installed
and it fails?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón