Hello all.

I'm using mixed unstable/experimental system.

$ uname -a
Linux vmamonov 3.5.0-4.dmz.1-liquorix-amd64 #1 ZEN SMP PREEMPT Sun Sep 16
23:41:08 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Some days ago I had updated grub2 packages to 2.00-7 version.
Now I have such situation:

# update-grub
GRUB >= 2.00 has been unpacked but not yet configured.
grub-mkconfig will not work until the upgrade is complete.
It should run later as part of configuring the new GRUB packages.

# grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg
GRUB >= 2.00 has been unpacked but not yet configured.
grub-mkconfig will not work until the upgrade is complete.
It should run later as part of configuring the new GRUB packages.

What must I do to resolve problem, except reverting grub2 to 1.99-23 from
unstable?

--

Best regards,

Valery Mamonov.