Am Donnerstag, 27. September 2012 schrieb Valery Mamonov:
> Hello all.

Hi Valery!

> I'm using mixed unstable/experimental system.
>
> $ uname -a
> Linux vmamonov 3.5.0-4.dmz.1-liquorix-amd64 #1 ZEN SMP PREEMPT Sun Sep
> 16 23:41:08 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

With a non-standard kernel. Thats no official Debian kernel.

> Some days ago I had updated grub2 packages to 2.00-7 version.
> Now I have such situation:
>
> # update-grub
> GRUB >= 2.00 has been unpacked but not yet configured.
> grub-mkconfig will not work until the upgrade is complete.
> It should run later as part of configuring the new GRUB packages.
>
> # grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg
> GRUB >= 2.00 has been unpacked but not yet configured.
> grub-mkconfig will not work until the upgrade is complete.
> It should run later as part of configuring the new GRUB packages.
>
> What must I do to resolve problem, except reverting grub2 to 1.99-23
> from unstable?

You install software from experimental. You even install a bootloader (!)
package from experimental. But you do not know how to configure a package
or do not know that above error message refers to configuring a package?

I recommend to learn package management basics before using *any* package
from experimental. Heck, I´d even stay away from unstable, before I knew a
bit more about package management. (Although unstable is IMHO quite tame
at the moment.)

What did you expect to gain from installing grub 2.00 anyway?

I omit answer to your question as Tom already gave it.

If you still have problems please post output of the dpkg / apt-get
command you tried.

Thanks,