On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 at 13:00 GMT, klaus imgrund penned:

> Well - you go and work on that!  Exchanging the illusion that
> technology can fix everything for the illusion that people are
> inherently good is like switching from Budweiser to Coors.  Your
> headaches won't go away.

At least the illusion of fixing everything with technology allows for
some fun hacking projects, and provides some intermediate bandaids.

It's not enough that people be inherently good -- they'd have to be
intelligent, reflective, and also share my values.  There's an
incredible variety in what people consider "good."

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please