Hello everyone!
I'm experiencing a wierd battery problem and I'd like to know if anyone have
seen the same.

When I turn on Debian the battery is charged. acpi tells me there are still 3
hours
of charge and everything is fine. The battery is relatively new and the maximum
capicity for
acpi is the 94% of the total, so fine.
After 2 minutes (really 2 minutes!!!) the charge goes from the previous level
to 8% no matter
what you are doing or how much charged was the battery before, and only 10
minutes of time are left.

My laptop is a dual boot with Win. If I reboot, Win confirms that the battery
is extremely low
and quickly goes to suspension.

The funny part of all of it is that if I recharge the battery and I use only
Win, the battery behaves as
expected and I can work really for 3 hours.
I seems in some way that something in Linux is sucking all the charge of the
battery very very
quickly.

Some of you experienced something like this? Technical notes: I'm using Debian
testing, last kernel
(3.2.0-4 if I remember correctly), nvidia graphic card with nouveau and
bumblee. The laptop is a
Samsung RC530.

Thanks everybody!

Andrea