> I was thinking of top too, but even if top shouldn't show something, it
> still could be, that CPU frequency scaling and energy saving for the
> graphics and HDD are different between the Win and Debian installs.

Hi and thanks for replying.
Top seems clean, processes are normal. I was also thinking about the graphic
card but I have no idea how to check the power consumption of the card.
If there is a way to switch it off completely maybe this could give me an idea.
This card is an Optimus. I installed Bumblee and it's difficult to say if it is
working.
The temperature of the laptop decreased so I think the card should be off. But
the
optirun command doesn't work for some reason. The final outcome is that I don't
know
if the card is off and maybe this could be the source off the battery problem.
Is there a way to check the status of the discrete card?

Andrea