On 2013-06-18 10:20, Rob Owens wrote:
> [...]

I ran memtest86 already for about 20 minutes without error. (I forgot to
mention that in original post).  I will run it overnight tonight to see if
anything else pops up.

I am skeptical that it's bad RAM since the problem occurred after upgrading and
I would have expected some kernel panic errors in the logs or something like
that, although I suppose bad RAM can manifest itself in different ways.

--
Chris Purves
Visit my blog: http://chris.northfolk.ca

"...he was right in front of me trying to block my way, so I took him out." -
Jean Chrétien