On 06/18/2013 10:31 AM, Chris Purves wrote:
> On 2013-06-18 10:20, Rob Owens wrote:

One thing I noted in your first message, Chris, was that it usually happens when
a cron job is running. I immediately thought of two possibilities:

1. One or more of the cron jobs are running a process that is "tickling" a
driver that doesn't work as well with the newer kernel as it did with the
previous one.

2. A scheduled job is doing something CPU-intensive that could be making the
system overheat. (I suppose load caused by a given job might be worse under
wheezy than it was under squeeze.)

Unfortunately, I didn't keep the earlier messages and can't refer back to them
to be certain whether or not my addled brain is remembering the details
properly.

I hope you find the gremlin and oust him!

Regards,
J.