On Fri, 2013-10-11 at 18:50 +0600, MUH Jeeshan wrote:
> I want to know how can I install latest Cinnamon build, Cinnamon 2.0 in
> Debian?

By building the packages on your own. IOW you need to compile it on your
own and take care about the dependencies from upstream. For Arch the
update to 2.0.2 is available by the repositories, but it will put in at
least one insane hard dependency, perhaps unimportant for those who
don't care about being forced to install the broken sound server PA or
who are willing to tinker with workarounds. I installed Cinnamon and
Mate, but IMO those DEs aren't usable for serious work on production
environments.

You didn't mention what version of Debian you're using. Since Debian
stable isn't that old, you likely won't experience the obligatory
dependency hell, you perhaps anyway need to update some of Cinnamon's
dependencies by compiling those on your own too.

Regards,
Ralf