Thanks for the response.
the log that i shared is of a users not root. the username is "ykhan" and
in his home folder history is missing.
i also shared History variables output and i have also read via google that
user should be set to /bin/bash in passwd file. so they are set to the
correct path as mentioned the output of my password file. please read my
first email carefully.

Thanks,