Le 25/10/2013 19:45, Brian a écrit :
> On Fri 25 Oct 2013 at 17:56:17 +0200, François Patte wrote:
>
>> I needed to install acroread and I did from deb-multimedia repo. No
>> errors during install everything is fine except:
>>
>> /usr/lib/Adobe/Reader9/Reader/intellinux/bin/acroread: error while
>> such file or directory
>>
>> When I launch acroread...
>>
>> Where can I find this library? And why apt-get did not solve all
>> dependencies before installing acroread?
>
> Search package directories is at
>
>    http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

Thank you, that was my first idea, but how can I find which package
provide this library...

Moreover, it seems that acroread is a 32bit soft (and needs 32bits
libraries) and my install is amd64.

I don't understand how apt-get solves the dependencies: it should
install all libraries needed by the soft you install or stop the install
is one mandatory dependency is missing. No?

Regards

--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique