On Wed, 2013-12-25 at 11:05 +0400, Reco wrote:
> And that assumes you're keeping browsing history. Why people are doin'
> this is something that I can never understand.

Ok, in this case I recommend to use

[rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$ pacman -Q tor-browser-en
tor-browser-en 3.5-1

For my Debian and *buntu install I don't have it installed, since I
seldom/never need it, it's only installed for my Arch Linux, just in
case I should need it.

IOW a history is useful, is useful, is useful :).

About what are we talking?

The easiest way still is to use profiles. Ok, security is something
else. At least suppress trackers and if needed use a TOR browser tuned
regarding to security, like "normal" anonymous Firefox browsing the TOR
Firefox browsing doesn't provide a history.