On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 04:45:09PM +0200, berenger.mo...@neutralite.org wrote:

> My opinion is that major distributions will not change every day their init
> systems, so I guess systemd administration can be reliably learned.
>
> That some users like this, or not, do not change the fact that they do not
> decide for maintainers.
>
> >or are we going to have another massive argument?
>
> It's like discussing about new versions of gnome. I would be surprised if no
> trolling follows in this thread, sooner or later.

It would be nice to see a comparison of features without any kind of
judgement of each merit or con.

As soon as people start saying "this feature is better then that one"
that's when the cat gets loose I think, no trolling needed, just stating
oppinions is enough. We all have our oppinions but there are some
technical differences between sysvinit and systemd that would be nice to
have.

Cheers, Oli