On Sun, 25 May 2014 23:05:35 +0200
Filip <fi...@fbvnet.be> wrote:

> On Sun, 25 May 2014 22:45:42 +0200
> Filip <fi...@fbvnet.be> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 25 May 2014 15:49:27 -0400
> > Steve Litt <sl...@troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> > The coredump must be an Ubuntu thing. I never had it
> > coredump on me, neither in Wheezy or the latest testing.
> > Or maybe it's the window manager. Was it running under Openbox ?

I don't know how to tell. I could find no place to set the xfce window
manager, and I didn't want to change something on the openbox settings
and then restart X or Openbox, because I just have too many windows
open and too much to do.

If you know how to find out which window manager Xfce is using, please
let me known

> I found the following bug report for it:
> http://sourceforge.net/p/xfe/bugs/171/

Thanks Filip, that's good information.

With the info you gave me in the other email, I might switch back to
Openbox (without Xfce) pretty soon.

Thanks,

SteveT