On Friday 13 June 2014 11:57:18 Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Vi, 13 iun 14, 10:21:54, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > I am giving up in despair and I'm going to install Firefox. :-(  Just too
> > many sites won't talk to me.  Do I need to uninstall Iceweasel first or
> > can I have both?  TDE 3.5.13.2 on Wheezy 7.5.
>
> Do you have all updates? Wheezy currently has 24.4.0esr-1~deb7u2 (via
> the security archive). Could you give an example of a site that won't
> work for you?

https://beta.ovoenergy.com/login

I can't login on this one.

There are many sites on which I can't shop (can't put things in the basket).
Here is an example of that:

http://www.damart.co.uk/F-10068-thermal-tops/P-63701--pack-of-2-french-neck-vests

I have already installed Chrome and when I am stuck in Iceweasel I try in
Chrome.  Until recently, that policy has always worked, but no longer.

So it isn't that I can't display them.  So far I have no trouble with that.
But I can't interact with them.

Lisi