On 06/14/2014 10:14 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Friday 13 June 2014 19:17:19 Go Linux wrote:
>> On Fri, 6/13/14, Lisi Reisz <lisi.re...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Subject: Re: Can Iceweasel and Firefox co-exist on Wheezy.
>> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
>> Date: Friday, June 13, 2014, 9:01 AM
>>

>> https://beta.ovoenergy.com/login
>>
>> I can't login on this one.
>>
>> There are many sites on which I can't shop (can't put things in the
>> basket). Here is an example of that:
>>
>> http://www.damart.co.uk/F-10068-thermal-tops/P-63701--pack-of-2-french-neck
>> -vests

>> Have you tried in safe-mode?  Maybe an addon is the culprit.  This is
>> pretty standard diagnostic procedure.
>
> I haven't got any add-ons in Google Chrome.  And the problem exists there.
> I'll try a different profile before I start removing my one add-on.  Which I
> only recently added, and which hasn't made this problem any worse.  It is an
> on-going problem.  Not to mention the fact that Andrei was able to reproduce
> the second one.
>
> This is happening with more and more sites in the UK.  I was specifically
> told
> by one of them that they don't support earlier versions of Firefox.  Which is
> why I asked about installing a later version of Firefox, rather than trouble
> shooting.
>
> Lisi
>
> I'm not a long term Iceweasel user, nor an enthusiastic one.

I went on the damart page with chrome Version 35.0.1916.153, I'm not
sure if this your issue but you need to select a quantity to enable the
"add to basket" feature. It worked for me.

Good luck !

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce