Zenaan Harkness <z...@freedbms.net> writes:

> Use getmail.
>
> I have used mpop. getmail maintainer lurks around here, so that's what
> I'm planning to use when I next stop pop DLing.

No thanks.  Fetchmail should be working.  I really doubt that
fetchmail itself is the problem.

And just for the record.. its a bit aggravating to post a long
descriptive message on a certain problem, being careful to try to
describe things adequately, and then have someone pop up with
Hey use Brand X... its way better.

If you don't have info or thoughts related to the thread subject, please
find some other way to plug for your favorite tools rather than just
grafting your advertisements into my topic.