op 18-09-14 03:14, Patrick Bartek schreef:
> Anyone else experiencing this?  Haven't found any reports so far.
> Chrome & Pepper ran fine before update/upgrade a few days ago.  Figured
> I'd check before I started mucking about the system trying to fix it.
>
> Downloaded .deb directly from Google for the install which was about
> 18 months ago. System always kept up to date.
>
> Wheezy 7.6 (64-bit).  Openbox 3.5.0-7 WM Only.  No other gui
> environments installed.
> Chrome 37.0.2062.120 (64-bit)
> libpepflashplayer.so 15.0.0.152

The newest pepperflashplugin links against GLIBC_2.14. So don't use the
lastest version, or you need a newer glibc.

This is what I do:

First install pepperflashplugin-nonfree when it's not installed.
Then do this as root:
----------
cachedir="/var/cache/pepperflashplugin-nonfree"
debfile="google-chrome-stable_36.0.1985.143-1_amd64.deb"
cd /tmp/
wget https://vandervlis.nl/files/$debfile
dpkg-deb -x $debfile unpackchrome
sofile=unpackchrome/opt/google/chrome/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so
mv -f $sofile /usr/lib/pepperflashplugin-nonfree
chown root:root /usr/lib/pepperflashplugin-nonfree/libpepflashplayer.so
chmod 644 /usr/lib/pepperflashplugin-nonfree/libpepflashplayer.so
mv $debfile $cachedir

Then restart Chromium and flash should work correct.
Most code comes from: /usr/sbin/update-pepperflashplugin-nonfree

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl