So what you mean, is the decision was a result of "coup", and do not
believe that another vote could be possible, even after 2/3 of active
Debian users in this list ask for it?

祝好,
He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive* all
else* from you (and me).
                                                 The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 10:52 PM, Gregory Smith <gregorysmith19...@gmail.com