On 11/15/2014 08:51 AM, Curt wrote:
On 2014-11-15, Renaud OLGIATI <ren...@olgiati-in-paraguay.org> wrote:

Why can't you wrap your lines while you're at it?

Can't you set your mail client to wrap them for you ?

Sure, and I can killfile the troll, correct the spelling and grammatical
errors of the slothful and the ignorant, convert html to text, ignore
spam and advertising, translate foreign languages, decipher cryptic
codes, tolerate "test" messages and subscription or unsubscription
requests, ignore the obscene, abide the rabid, suffer the rant, bear the
ad hominem, and blow whatever's left out my ass.

You'd be left w3ith a period and a semi-colon. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256