*Hello*

*Kindly acknowledge that the problem is partially resolved.*

*I managed to run top for a while and found that mount and systemd were
consuming the cpu, so tried to delete some packages like lightdm and
schroot.*

*After removal of schroot the system has now become usable.*

*I have not installed schroot again until the jessie is declared stable,
but kindly inform of any log report required by bug-tracking.*

*Thank you and oblige.*

*Kind Regards,*

*(Khurram Mahmood)*