Hi all,
Going to ask about this on other lists, but thought I would check here.
I use a shell service called shellworld.
www.shellworld.net
they also host my domain karenlewellen.com
One of the many advantages is that I can ssh -l between both workspaces for tasks.
However when I  tried doing this a few moments ago,
ssh -l karen karenlewellen.com
I got the message,
warning permanently added to the dsa key for ip address <address stated correctly> for karenlewellen.com
It then asked for my password as normal.
I did not complete this ssh because of the warning.
should I be concerned about the warning added to the shellworld ip address?
the ip was stated correctly, I recognize it from other uses.
Thanks,
Karen