Hello Reco,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Reco <recovery...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi.
> And just as well child can see a naughty picture on TV. Or a phone ad.
> Or a magazine/newspaper. Anywhere, once you start thinking about it.

And that's just sad, disturbingly and one of the main reasons of so many
people facing porn addiction.

Whatever damage is done depends on child's state of mind, which is
> influenced by his/her prior education. Which, for the most part, should
> be (IMO) provided by parents first, and society (friends, school,
> whatever) - second.

First would recommend you to read something about the psychology of
children.

And internet censorship is not a substitute of education. The only
> thing that censorship can teach is how to workaround it. Or that one's
> parents are complete <insert_some_profanity_here>. Is that how you want
> your children to perceive you?
>

>From this point of view all aspects of parenting are censorship. It's not
about the government internet censorship - differentiate between parenting
and freedom protection and well - I didn't tell the education is not needed.

> Besides, what's up with this 15 years mark?

Just as an example - no other meaning, everybody can choose its own number.
;-)

My last sentence to this thread - read "The Little Prince" a lot and once
you will understand what's all this about probably and then you will be
ready for reading Citadelle. Yes - I know - too much pathetic for
somebody...