On 18/06/2015, Petter Adsen <pet...@synth.no> wrote:

<snip>

> As to your problem with bumblebee, I think Optimus support is something
> that is fairly recent, and might well have come after Squeeze. Maybe
> you will find it in backports?

A problem is that, and, I am not sure whether I indicated this in a
content showed, I had included the backports text line, and, commented
it out, in the sources.list file,

"
# deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian squeeze-backports main contrib non-free
"

as, with that line operational  in the sources.list file, apt
consistently returned a "Not Found" type error, for the backports
path.

The backports path is as cited on one of the web pages with
instructions for installing bumblebee.

I am not sure, but I think that backports for squeeze, may have been
eliminated, as part of the LTS process.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale