On 20/06/2015, Reco <recovery...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And then again - if Ubuntu satisfies your needs, why suffer with Debian
> oldstable?

As should be shown by examining the full headers of this and other
messages not explicitly sent from the Debian installations, I am using
Ubuntu 12.04, except where necessary for attempts to get the Debian
installations working.

I would rather use Debian 6, as it has the superior interface, to the
later Debian versions, and to Ubuntu, but, to use Debian 6, I have to
use a lesser computer.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale