My dad restricts me to package games only. So when you said metro redux and
those other games i knew i couldent get them. I have seen those games
before on youtube but i cant get them myself. (Plus they cost and my dad
would never let me). Can you guys tell me games from the synaptic package
manager? I'm only 12 so I dont really know what to upload and what not too.
Also heres a link to my channel.... ://
www.youtube.com/channel/UCliVN9ANuzm7u4KpxnqWRNg

P.s. I have asked my dad if i could get games from steam but he says no. He
doesent trust them on our system beacuse he doesent know who makes the game
and who runs steam. Can you please tell me tye anser that way I can make a
aurgument up against my dad? I really do want to use steam and alot of my
friends use it too. Thanks!