On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 15:43:47 -0400
Betterthan You <betterthanyou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My dad restricts me to package games only. So when you said metro redux and
> those other games i knew i couldent get them. I have seen those games
> before on youtube but i cant get them myself. (Plus they cost and my dad
> would never let me). Can you guys tell me games from the synaptic package
> manager? I'm only 12 so I dont really know what to upload and what not too.
> Also heres a link to my channel.... ://
> www.youtube.com/channel/UCliVN9ANuzm7u4KpxnqWRNg

Here's a good way to find package games:
1. Install the debtags package
2. In a terminal, run the command "debtags tagsearch game"
3. You'll see a list of categories, like game::adventure, game::arcade
and game::rpg.
4. If you want to look at the RPG games, for example, you'd run the
command "debtags search game::rpg". If you want to look at the arcade
games, you'd run the command "debtags search game::arcade".

> P.s. I have asked my dad if i could get games from steam but he says no. He
> doesent trust them on our system beacuse he doesent know who makes the game
> and who runs steam. Can you please tell me tye anser that way I can make a
> aurgument up against my dad? I really do want to use steam and alot of my
> friends use it too. Thanks!

Steam is made by Valve Software.

You might want to tell your Dad that Debian has a steam package.

https://packages.debian.org/stretch/steam