On 10.10.2015 22:06, Miroslav Skoric wrote:
On 10/09/2015 08:45 PM, Piyavkin wrote:

I have exactly the same issue with the same kernel-packages. See here:

Yes, my symptom was identical to what you have described there. Interestingly you use GRUB and not LILO, but even your GRUB was also not keeping the previous kernel(s) too. Very strange.

And, it seems that cleaning out all previous versions of kernel at arrival of new ones is another bug. Probably should be reported separately. I think it's better to have not so aesthetical long list of kernel versions in bootloader menu or tweak the menu a bit to show only few recent versions than to have been stuck with fully nonfunctional system in the situations as the our's one.