On 10/11/2015 04:54 PM, Sven Arvidsson wrote:
On Sat, 2015-10-10 at 23:51 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Saturday 10 October 2015 22:51:17 Peter Berlau wrote:
I still like Lenevo most, but i not very familar in "making
hardware run
under Debian"...

As I said in the beginning, I have a strong "emotional" attachment to
Lenovo.
And traditionally Lenovo laptops have been very good with Linux.
There is
even a site dedicated to Linux users and IBM has some excellent on
-line free
tuition for linux users.

I have been quite happy with Lenovo too. Unfortunately there was the
whole debacle with SuperFish so I'm not sure what the next system will
be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenovo#Superfish
(In german: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenovo#Kritik )

"IBM has some excellent on-line free tuition for linux users."

There seems to be a number of sites with IBM and Linux. What site are you
referring to?

--doug